Missione Possibile is an Italian non-profit organization which supports missionary projects to ensure fundamental human rights – such as education, adequate medical care and freedom of thought. Missione Possibile Hong Kong (MPHK) is the Asian branch and specifically raises funds for projects in Cambodia, namely a Primary and Secondary school, as well as a mobile clinic.
The Italian Chamber of Commerce is proud to invite you to meet Ms. Valeria Milani, President of MPHK, who will share the latest developments of the Schools that are being built in Cambodia and will recruit volunteers, who are solely motivated by a passion to share true love with our neighbours, and those we are yet to meet.
You can make a difference! Become a volunteer for Missione Possible here in Hong Kong. MPHK is looking for help into the following fields:
- Plan and organize fundraising events
- Prepare promotional materials
- Follow up on participants
- Update website and FB
- Update contact list
- Ad-hoc availability (find new opportunities and work on the stand)
- Look for donations of material to sell for fundraising
- Manage received materials
Join the event and learn more about MPHK on Tuesday, October 30th. RSVP now!