On June 6 find out more about WeChat and Weibo with this workshop and learn how to leverage their advantages to improve your customer reach.
WeChat is a social media application and it is one of the largest standalone messaging apps by monthly active users, with over 889 million active users. On the other hand, Weibo is a Chinese micro-blogging website and it is one of the most popular sites in China, in use by well over 30% of Internet users, with a market penetration similar to the United States’ Twitter.
In this workshop, you will get to know more about as follows:
– Overview of WeChat & Weibo for marketing
– Four types of Chinese KOLs
– What are Shuijun and how to avoid them
– Where to find KOLs for WeChat and Weibo
– How to audit your KOLs before promotion
– How and how much will you pay
– WeChat KOL rules to watch out for
– How to launch an effective KOL promotion