Vip Vyas, CEO of Distinctive Performance and contributor to INSEAD Knowledge and Diego Nannicini (ex-Bain & Co and INSEAD alumnus) will focus on the challenges facing many businesses, as we move into an era of increasing turbulence. Specifically the session will cover:
– Two primary types of challenges facing organisations
– Driving growth and deepen value creation
– Target focus areas to “change the playing field and playbook
– Cognitive challenges faced by organisations in changing direction
– Overcoming barriers to execution
Both Vip and Diego have extensive international experience of causing breakthroughs in performance of large complex organisations and complex projects. They contribute to INSEAD Knowledge, the Thought Leadership portal of one of the World’s top business schools.