Hong Kong is expected to have private equity firms and other investors to increasingly buy control of companies in Asia rather than minority stakes, particularly in China where slowing economic growth is likely to convince more owners to sell.
In this seminar, you will be learning as follows:
– What is leveraged finance?
– Different forms of financing – senior, mezzanine, high yield bonds, Holdco PIK, hedging, Term Loan B and unitranche
– Alternative credit providers (ACPs) and their role in the market
– How leverage affects returns and structuring
– A look at recent PRC experiences and the implications for, and trends in, China investment